Sunday, May 22, 2011

How short is way too short?

"We wear short-shorts!" Alright so summer's coming, and how many of you don't wanna look like a hooker but still don't wanna look like your grandma on the beach? Me. We all go through that blip in life of wearing short-shorts, let's move forward. I was there too, people used to tell me they could see my butt all the time. Sometimes I even felt insecure wearing my short-shorts because my legs are so long. So, now we're going to move into the future and go back to the past....at the same time. The trend for this summer is high-waisted shorts. Plus they're cute, colorful, and not too short.
From Forever21:
          Under $20 at forever21.com    
Break free from those hollister jean shorts that you paid $40 for
even though it actually cost them $2.50 to make them.  
Go for bright colors, natural colors, patterns, florals. Then look for buttons, cuffs, bows, and belts.






                                   P.S. I bought these
<-----------         



By the way all of us only wore short-shorts because everyone else did and we thought they attracted guys...Go with your own preference, what you think looks good on you, and what clothes make YOU feel good about yourself.                     



Buy clothes for you. Be your own style. Don't worry I'm done with my lecture.




                   

No comments:

Post a Comment