Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Uhm...Bobs...Really? TOMS vs. BOBS

Alright, I'm not sure if you've seen these yet... But everyone knows about Toms shoes right? They're adorable, designed by Blake Mycoskie designed them with his one for one movement. Toms stands for tomorrow, for every pair of shoes sold, another pair is given to a child in need. You can read the story here .


The latest Tom's shoes by artist Tyler Ramsey.






So...The sketchers company obviously can't come up with their own ideas. I'm mad. These new shoes came out a few weeks ago called Bobs. Sounds sketchy right? And they'll donate a pair to a child in need when you buy a pair...Sounds all too familiar. Well here they are:

I'm seriously mad. There's actually a website you can check here where they bash Sketchers, how they "Shot themselves in the foot". Blake Mycoskie should be suing. It's the exact same concept with a shoe that mocks Toms. Maybe Sketchers could've designed a different looking shoe for their campaign. It would've made the situation a lot better. I actually feel bad for sketchers and their blatant lack of good designers.



I'm just spreading my opinion about stupid fashion issues, I'm not trying to run Sketchers to the ground.




No comments:

Post a Comment