Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Break and that white trend?!?

Right now it's spring break, and I'm not going anywhere...I wish I was here:

Yes!!!!!!!! Too bad I'm no where near Bora Bora.

So what is that white trend? Is it terrible? Can I wear it after labor day? Do you like it?

The white trend is trying to make itself seem bigger than it actually is. Explain: No one in their right mind should catch on to this trend. The trend is to wear white from head to toe. Are you adding color? No. Are you going to stain your clothes? Yes. Will you be picked from a crowd? Yes. Will it make your skin look whiter? Definitely. If you still are not understanding, look:
 This is what the entire outfit is, all in white. Sure, all of these pieces are cute, separately. Personally I think it's great white has become popular again. I mean since everyone has been into black for far too long. But what exactly do you think? I'm not an expert and neither is anyone who reads this blog, so let's compare non-expert opinions. I say head to toe white is terrible, however it's always acceptable to add color, so why is this trend trying to catch on? It almost looks like a blank canvas to me, I just want to splash paint on a completely white outfit.

By the way, as for wearing white after labor day, it's just an old saying that women or girls should not wear white dress shoes or heels before memorial day and after labor day. Today wearing white after labor day is not a felony I assure you.

Also I was asked to upload a picture of my junior ball dress:
Mine is just in a raspberry color instead of this atrocious watermelon color, I wanted to go more simple and elegant, but I cannot wait until prom, my dress is going to be more me and maybe I'll even make it myself...More to come later on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment