Friday, April 22, 2011

I've realized this break has turned into trend-bashing

I hope whoever reads my blog doesn't mind but yes I'm going to bash another trend: Denim on Denim. My dad inspired me to destroy this trend when he wore a denim button down with jeans...
Ew. One cannot pull off denim with denim it doesn't work. It's another of those trends that just looks better separate.
*Another terrible denim thing going on is coveralls. Yup, that farmer attire is trying to make its way to the top of men and women's apparel. Yes, this is Kourtney Kardashian:
Why??? No one can pull these off, unless you're an actual farmer. Otherwise you look like a giant blue dinosaur or something. Whoever reads my blog, what do you think of this trend? Would you wear this in public?

1 comment:

  1. i actually think it looks good on her! well, the top half does...

    ReplyDelete