Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Issues

So, I'll start with this...My school has its own trends that people follow. Lately there have been trends with shoes. BAD trends:
1.) TOMs shoes, which I adore. Everyone is starting to love them, but here is the problem: My unknowing classmates think TOMs shoes were created by some guy named Tom. There is a simple solution, his name is Blake Mycoskie and TOMs stands for Tomorrow.
2.) UGGs, some of you out there love them, I hate them. They don't flatter your ankles and feet. And you may not wear them in 50 degree weather!
3.) The ever-so-popular Sperrys, guess what? They're not universal. They may only be called Sperrys if they were actually designed by Sperrys. If you are like the rest of the population that cannot afford actual Sperrys, they are called "boat-shoes". 

Here are the shoes I like for spring: Any cork wedge, soludos , ballet flats, sandals, boat-shoes, vans, cowboy boots,military boots, and flip flops are okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment