Thursday, April 14, 2011

Oh jeez....

Now this has probably happened to everyone atleast once...

     Once upon a time(today) one morning, a girl woke up and got dressed. She put on a purple skirt with boho knit embellishing on the front that she bought last year...She got to school and spotted 2 freshmen wearing that very same exact skirt.Her friends told her she looked better in it(she thought so too since she paired it with her brown combat boots)but she couldn't help to think how embarrassed she was, being a fashionista and all...wah:( 
     So that was me and I am not ever buying clothing from American Eagle ever again, it doesn't matter how cute it looks, their clothing is too much of a universal.(Except I do still love their raglan tees)

Sorry this post is so short, but I'm being inducted into NHS tonight;so feel my pain and reminisce about the time you were wearing the same thing as someone else was. Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment