Wednesday, April 13, 2011

This might take awhile...

        So in my blog description it says I wanna prove to my dad that fashion design isn't a useless major. I still haven't fully explained myself. Well here it goes, I absolutely need to prove to him it's not. I tried so hard. I made him a career option list consisting of all the jobs in fashion but he thinks its cute, that I'm just in a phase!?! Alright that's cool dad, I mean its not like I have drawn tons of designs, know my own style, and love the fashion business...So I made this blog, that is if anyone is actually reading, to prove to my dad that fashion is my passion (I'm cheesy and I know it), and to have a little fun bashing trends and giving fashion advice. So if you are that person that sees a terrible trend or needs some advice, or if you just wanna criticize me (I'm okay with that) e-mail me at limelovrr22@aim.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment